With its own storage room and parking space in a beautiful location on the water.
|Object||Ask for availability! The complex contains a total of 17 high-quality apartments with their own storage room and parking space in a beautiful location by the water.|
|layout||The apartments each have an area of approximately 66 m2 and have their own parking space and (extra) storage space on the ground floor.
The apartments are spread over three floors. The floors are accessible via a joint staircase with passenger lift and gallery. The external storage space is located on the ground floor.
Layout apartments Zomerdijk 26 t/m 26D:
– entrance / hall with meter cupboard, toilet with wash basin, bedroom, storage room, bathroom, technical room with central heating boiler, heat recovery system, washing machine and possible dryer connections, living room with kitchen, terrace.
Layout apartments Zomerdijk 26E t/m 26I en 26K t/m 26O:
– entrance / hall with meter cupboard, toilet with wash basin, bedroom, storage room, bathroom, technical room with central heating boiler, heat recovery system, washing machine and possible dryer connections, living room with kitchen, balcony.
Layout apartments Zomerdijk 26J en 26P:
– entrance / hall with meter cupboard, toilet with washbasin, 2x bedroom, bathroom with sink, furniture, mirror, design radiator and shower with screen, technical room with central heating boiler, heat recovery system, washing machine and possible dryer connection, living room with kitchen, balcony.
|Location and accessibility
|Very beautifully situated on the water near the core of Zwartsluis where most facilities such as a supermarket and bakery can be found. Good accessibility.
On the quay, for the apartments on the ground floor, a few berths are available for recreational vessels in consultation with Rijkswaterstaat and the lessor.
In the street there is an underground container that can be used.
|Delivery level||The apartments have the following furnishing components:
– kitchen with ceramic hob, extractor hood (recirculation hood), sink and (prepared) connections for dishwasher, refrigerator, (combi) microwave and capped gas pipe;
– bathroom with washbasin with vanity unit, mirror, towel radiator and shower with shower bar combination and glass shower wall;
– meter cupboard with group box, gas, water, electricity meter, internet and telephone connections;
– hanging toilet built-in reservoir and fountain;
– Central heating system with underfloor heating and radiator in the bathroom;
– smoke alarm;
– the interior walls are delivered ready for wallpaper, with the exception of the tiled walls of the bathroom and toilet. Wall surfaces above the wall tiles in the toilet are provided with white plaster spraying;
– ceilings with white plaster spraying;
– heat recovery installation;
– intercom system with camera for the apartments on the floor;
– central mailbox;
– the apartments on the ground floor have a terrace and the apartments on the 1st and 2nd floor have a balcony;
– passenger elevator in the stairwell;
– solar panels;
– outdoor lighting t.p.v. the apartments;
– storage room with electricity and light point on its own meter;
– technical room with washing machine connection.
|Parking||Each apartment has its own parking space. There are a total of 6 parking spaces that are intended for visitors only.|
|Rent||Ask our office for current availability and rental prices|
|service fee||The service costs include the following:
– Lift maintenance incl. inspection (partly);
– Elevator GSM;
– Maintenance of the boiler (partly);
– Maintenance HRV installation incl. replacement filters (partly);
– Small maintenance and lamp replacement;
– General water consumption;
– Cleaning costs for general areas;
– Window washing general areas;
– Glass insurance;
– Consumption of electricity, lighting in general areas and elevator;
– Consumption of electricity mechanical ventilation in the storage rooms;
– Consumption of electricity intercom;
– Administration costs 5%.
|Zwartsluis General||Industry in Zwartsluis
Industry provides one third of employment in Zwartsluis. An important sector is the food industry, of which the pastry factories and Koninklijke Buisman are the largest companies. Another important sector is the transport equipment industry. This consists of a number of shipyards and related companies, both for recreation and for commercial shipping.
Zwartsluis is also known for the yachts that are built there. Besto is a leader in the plastics processing industry with well-known branded products in the field of water sports and rescue materials and packaging materials.
Zwartsluis used to be the second port of Overijssel, known as a transit port for peat. Nowadays the port is mainly used by holidaymakers. They will find a varied range of catering establishments in the city. Zwartsluis hosts the national tugboat days once every two years. This event attracts many thousands of visitors.
The center for nature and craft ‘Schoonewelle’ has been located in Zwartsluis since 1958. Schoonewelle has been a recognized museum for several years. Every year the amateur painting day ‘Zwartsluis with verve’ is organized in Zwartsluis.
Zwartsluis is also the gateway to a unique nature and recreation area and attracts many water tourists every year. The core still bears the stamp of an old Zuiderzee harbor with an urban character. Many small craft businesses have flourished here; Shipping still occupies a large position thanks to the good waterway connections.
(bron website gemeente Zwartsluis)
|Other||No rights can be derived from this rental information and is only intended as an invitation to enter into conversation / negotiation. Vandenbrink Onroerend Goed reserves the right of award at all times.|